Pregnancy is a joyous time for any woman but at the same time, it could also be very difficult as the growing baby tends to strain a woman’s body. Pregnant women suffer from all sorts of pain. Back pain, neck pain, hip pain, and abdominal pain are just some of the most common discomforts that could be relieved by a pillow that supports these aching areas. The Leachco Snoogle is a pillow that is designed to cradle the pregnant mother’s body and provide ample support for the back, neck, hips, and tummy. It is specially created to contour a pregnant woman’s changing body from the first trimester to the third by taking the place of different kinds of pillows and supports thereby easing pain and discomfort the easy way. Find out more about all the advantages of using a Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow Review in this detail.
- Ranks #1 best-selling maternity pillow on Amazon.com
- Unique patented design created by a Registered Nurse- mom
- Made of high quality, comfortable material that maintains its shape and comfort even when frequently used. Is phthalate-free, latex-free, lead-free and BPA-free material.
- The cover is removable and washable
- Measure 60 x 24.8 x 7.2 inches and weighs around 5 pounds
- Designed for prenatal and postnatal use
- Available in dark and white covers.
- It is made of durable and comfortable material that will provide support to areas that need support like the neck, back, hips, shoulders, and abdomen. It may also be used as a post-natal pillow as the mother recovers from delivery and as she breastfeeds her baby.
- The Snoogle is ideal for breastfeeding mothers since it reduces smothering of the infant as the mother lies on the bed as she feeds her baby.
It comes with a removable cover that is machine washable and easy to replace. Just pop the pillow in the washer and you are done!
- Specially-designed to cradle the back and the slip in between the legs for maximum comfort. The upper part of the pillow conveniently tucks under the neck providing comfort along the neck and back of the head.
- Aside from reducing discomfort, Snoogle may also help with temperature control, helps in breathing as the head is propped and it also reduces heartburn which is common in the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Takes the place of multiple pillows. Most pregnant women need several pillows as they sleep or relax which move and lose their position as she moves in her sleep. The Snoogle ensures that these areas are supported all night long.
- The Snoogle reduces tension and stress of pregnancy by reducing discomfort and pain, especially during the third trimester. Reducing stress and improving sleep will help the healthy development of the growing baby
- The Leachco Snoogle maternity pillow provides comfort from the head down to the legs hence the size of the pillow. However, the pillow is too big to be carried when traveling. It cannot be deflated so that it could fit a traveling bag and therefore it could never be taken anywhere.
- The pillow is too big and therefore mothers breastfeeding her baby should never be too comfortable enough to sleep. They could end up rolling over their baby as they sleep.
- This maternity pillow is designed to deliver comfort along with the most painful areas of the body however this could be too bulky in bed. This pillow could also be too big and could occupy a large area of the bed. Spouses and partners that share the bed with the pregnant woman could feel uncomfortable sleeping with such a huge pillow!
- The pillow is a bit expensive compared to simply using ordinary or regular pillows. It is available at Amazon.com for $49.26 whereas regular pillows may be purchased for half this price.
User Reviews and Usage Guidelines
Out of 2,600 online reviews for the Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow at Amazon.com, the maternity pillow has gathered 4 ½ stars rating over 5. Users agree that this maternity pillow has been a life-saver during their third trimester of pregnancy especially in the relief of back pain, hip pain and tummy pain. Most also agree that it is even perfect to use after pregnancy as the woman nurses his infant and recovers from delivery.
The Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow review is used in a variety of manner. The pregnant woman may place the upper end of the pillow on her head and the long part on her back and the end part in between her legs. The pillow may also become a cradle with the upper part at the back and the lower part underneath her thighs. The mother lies on her side as she feeds her infant. The mother should avoid falling asleep as she cares for her baby while lying on the bed with or without the pillow since this could lead to suffocation and even death.